Welcome to the documentation of Fonto Editor, the starting point for creating an intuitive web-based XML editor. Learn how to install and configure a Fonto Editor instance, and the various ways to integrate it within your environment.
- Quickstarts — Quickstarts are step-by-step guides aimed at getting a FontoXML Editor instance up and running as quick as possible.
- How-to Guides — How-to guides are tutorials and informational pieces of content to help with the most common tasks you'll have while developing with the FontoXML Editor SDK.
- Best practices — This section contains a collection of best practices for creating an intuitive, user-friendly editor.
- Concepts — The concepts section contains in-depth articles about concepts, technology and techniques introduced by the FontoXML Editor SDK.
- APIs & Reference — This section contains documentation, and links to documentation, of the various APIs of FontoXML Editor.
- Resources — This section contains introductions and links to various tools supporting development with the FontoXML Editor SDK, as well as an archive of release notes.
- Release notes — This section contains the release notes for each version of FontoXML Editor since version 6.0.0. They provide an overview of all new features, resolved issues and improvements for each release. If you are looking to upgrade your editor instance to a specific version, please refer to the 'Upgrade the editor' section.
- FAQ — This section contains frequently asked questions about the capabilities and use of FontoXML Editor.