- A performance issue with opening popover and drops for the first time is resolved
- A performance issue with the table column resizing popover is resolved
- A change introduced in 7.4.0 caused the 'accept all changes and stop tracking changes' to be disabled if there were documents loaded without any changes. This has been fixed.
- A change for the mathml add-on that was scheduled to be released as part of 7.4.0 was not released. This has been fixed.
- The dev-server could generate new document ids including backslashes. These ids could not be retrieved when saving this new document. This has been resolved.
- The title of the warning modal for 'accept all changes and stop tracking changes' was too long and was cut off by the new smaller modal size. This has been resolved.