- An issue has been resolved which could affect performance in editor supporting DITA conrefs.
- An issue has been resolved which could cause tables to display incorrectly after merging cells.
- An issue has been resolved which could cause table column widths to be displayed incorrectly after inserting or removing columns.
- FontoXML now more aggressively reuses HTML when updating a document, resulting in faster visual updates.
- When performing expensive operations, we now allow some visual updates to be skipped in order to increase responsiveness.
- Markings from change tracking, comments or spelling suggestions are no longer recomputed if the sheet frame containing them is not visible, improving performance.
Was this page helpful?