For the required upgrade instructions, see Upgrade from 7.8.1 to 7.8.2
This release of Fonto only affects customers with Fonto Review. They should update the Editor and other components to the latest version.
- Fonto Review has a breaking change in its target logic. Please refer to the upgrade instructions for more information.
- Resolved an issue where Fonto could crash on XPath invalid targets or targets that did not resolve to a node in the document.
- Resolved an issue where targets were created for a document version that is not yet saved in the CMS. The fix for this issue is that the document is being saved whenever an annotation is created. Expect more saves on a document while reviewing and editing at the same time.
- Resolved an issue where the tombstone widget was not selectable in readonly documents.
- We have removed the transition to the sharing sidebar since we noticed significant performance degradation during the animation.
- We now mark annotations as tombstones when removing the text they are on. This is done on document saves.
- We have resolved an issue where the application could crash on document reloads when annotations are present on it.