For the upgrade instructions, head over to Upgrade from 7.8.0 to 7.8.1
- We have made the ForeignComponents component in FDS public to allow you to bring your own React UI components (non-FDS) to Fonto.
- Interface text is now selectable by setting the userSelect prop.
- Fixed a bug in which annotations were not scrolled into view in Fonto Review.
- Resolved an issue that could cause crashes in applications that have any default text placeholder configured.
- Resolved an issue where using the default TableToolbar introduced in 7.8.0 would trigger a warning about a deprecated import to appear in the browser console.
- Resolved an issue where pasting from HTML did not work. This can be observed by pasting content from an external source (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, Google Docs, etc.)
- Resolved an issue where using an operation to insert a processing instruction could result in an error.
- Schema compiler: Fixed a problem with schema bundle zip archive with windows-style path separators.
- Schema compiler: Fixed a problem where facets of a simple type that come after an enumeration facet were ignored entirely.
Was this page helpful?