- Added support for Multiline mode to the RegexAnnotator.
- Added support for mapping capture groups to annotations to the RegexAnnotator.
- Added an XPathAnnotator that can be used to annotate DOM elements using an XPath test expression.
- Added an AnnotationsRegexAnnotator that allows writing regular expressions over annotations instead of characters.
- Added a RemoveIntersectingAnnotations filter that can be used to remove annotations that have any overlap with a given set of annotations.
- Added a Partitioner analytic to scope the analysis based on a given set of annotations.
- Added the possibility to escape the comma in the solrSynonymFormat for the DictionaryAnnotator.
Configuration API changes
- The annotationTypeId configuration for the RegexAnnotator changed from
optionalbecause individual capture groups can now also be mapped.
- An analysis configuration reloading issue has been resolved.
- Resolved Microsoft Security Advisory CVE-2018-8409.
- Improved the performance of the LanguageToolAnnotator.
- Improved behaviour of clicking an annotation when the sidebar is open to go to the last annotation under the cursor.
- Improved sorting of content menu items to be in reverse document order.
- Improved focus state when using the content quality sidebar.
Was this page helpful?