This is the first release of the FontoXML Content Quality App.
- The following compositors have been added:
- The following filters have been added:
- The following annotators have been added:
- The following app configuration is made available:
- The minimal log level
- The hosting port
- The following editor configuration is made available:
- Custom annotations can now be registered.
- Both the sidebar details and context menu can now have operations to solve or improve the content based on an annotation.
- Fixed sidebar items can now be registered.
- Elements that are configured as a block, inline or otherwise, depending on their location in the DOM could stay unmarked for content quality checks. This could result in not- or incorrectly annotated content.
- Cannot show details of annotations which are shown in the content due to changes made to the document while the initial check is still in progress.
Was this page helpful?