Fonto Connectors offers multiple hosting options.
These are the following:
- Docker Linux image, this is the recommended approach.
- Self-contained build (available for Linux and Windows Server)
For more information on self-contained builds, please see the Microsoft Self-Contained Deployments documentation.
Recommended for all hosting options
- We highly recommend you to run Fonto Connectors on HTTPS. This means that you will have to setup SSL offloading for the hosted Fonto Connectors.
Requirements for the Docker image
- For running on-premise, you only need a Docker client.
Requirements for the self-contained build
- A Windows or Linux server with the .NET Core 3.1 runtime installed.
- Make sure you have installed the appropriate dependencies for your operating system.
Click here for Linux, you only need to follow the steps below "Linux distribution dependencies".
Click here for the Windows Server dependencies, you only need to follow the steps below ".NET Core dependencies".
Was this page helpful?