The following prerequisites need to be met in order to connect to a WebDAV server:
- An instance of the FontoXML Connectors with WebDAV enabled. To enable WebDAV on your Fonto Connectors instance, please review the guide.
- The WebDAV URL of your CMS. If you do not know this URL, please follow the corresponding guide or contact your organizations system administrator.
- Credentials to login to your CMS.
Completing the following steps enable you to open, edit and save documents directly from your CMS using the standard WebDAV connector.
- Navigate to the login page of your Fonto Connectors page.
- Click the Connect using WebDAV button.
- Fill in the WebDAV URL, username and password.
- Click connect.
You should now see a browse window that allows you to browse through your CMS and open and create documents.