How to connect to a CMIS server
The following prerequisites need to be met in order to connect to a CMIS server:
- An instance of the FontoXML Connectors with CMIS enabled. To enable CMIS on your FontoXML Connectors instance, please review the guide.
- The CMIS AtomPub URL of your CMS. If you do not know this URL, please follow the corresponding guide or contact your organizations system administrator.
- Credentials to login to your CMS.
Completing the following steps enable you to open, edit and save documents directly from your CMS using the standard CMIS connector:
- Navigate to the login page of your FontoXML Connectors page.
- Click the Connect using CMIS button.
- Fill in the CMIS URL, username and password.
- Click connect.
You should now see a browse window that allows you to browse through your CMS and open and create documents.